Combi-Line fire safes offer certified security to ECB.S S2 (EN 14450) which is recognised by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. Fire protection is certified to LFS 30 P (EN15659) for 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Double walled construction with additional fire-proof insulation (according to DIN 14102)
- Composite door construction provides heat protection for the door and bolts
- Large 1" locking bolts with sliding top bolt offer additional security
- CL 420 models are suitable for the storage of legal documents and include one shelf for better utilisation of interior space. This is the standard size that will fit most needs around the private home.
- 2 keys and mounting hardware included
The combiline safe is unique for its level of fire protection paired with burglary protection, making it stand out amoung competitors. German engineering and high European standards for security ratings mean combiline safes provide protection from breakins (such as drilling, crowbar attacks, etc.) and offer 30 min. of fire protection at 1850 degrees (standard house fires burn around 1200 degrees). You can rest assured that your important documents and valuables will be safe and protected.
Standard Size, enough to put legal size folders in. Perfect for valuables like watches, cash, hard disk drives, iPad, handgun or ammo. Will fit a smaller laptop through the door as well (13" width, which is enough for a 15" screen diagonal laptop to fit in under normal circumstances)
|Insurance Rating Cash||$4,000|
|Insurance Rating Valuables||$40,000|
|Shelves||One adjustable shelf|
|Construction||Double walled body|
| ||Double walled door|
|Color|| Grey Body / Light Grey Door or Black Body/ Black Door|
|Outside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||14.4 x 19.8 x 17.8|
|Inside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||9.8 x 15.2 x 11.9|
|Volume (cubic inches)||1648 cubic inches|
|Weight (lbs)||121.3 lbs|
|Door Opening in inches (hxw)||9.8 x 13|