Combi-Line fire safes offer certified security to ECB.S S2 (EN 14450) which is recognised by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. Fire protection is certified to LFS 30 P (EN15659) for 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Double walled construction with additional fire-proof insulation (according to DIN 14102)
- Composite door construction provides heat protection for the door and bolts
- Large 1" locking bolts with sliding top bolt offer additional security
- CL 20 models are suitable for the storage of legal documents and include one shelf for better utilisation of interior space. This is the standard size that will fit most needs around the private home.
- Mounting hardware included
The combiline safe combines fire protection with burglary protection. That is a very rare combination and really what you should be looking for. Fire and breaking into the safe are the two biggest concerns for most people. There are safes that do fire protection really well, but do not protect your valuables during a break-in, because they have vulnerabilities that do not make them secure against simple drilling, a small crowbar and the like.
The combiline safe reached a security rating in Germany and the rest of Europe against the most stringent standards. At the same time it has a fire rating of 30 min - that means at 30 min the fire can be raging at the highest temperatures without papers in the safe catching fire. That is usually more than enough time for the fire department to put out the fire, even if it started in the very room that the safe was in.
Standard Size, enough to put legal size folders in. Perfect for valuables like watches, cash, hard disk drives, iPad, handgun or ammo. Will fit a smaller laptop through the door as well (13" width, which is enough for a 15" screen diagonal laptop to fit in under normal circumstances)
|Insurance Rating Cash||$4,000|
|Insurance Rating Valuables||$40,000|
|Shelves||One adjustable shelf|
|Construction||Double walled body|
| ||Double walled door|
|Color||Grey Body / Light Grey Door|
|Locking Method||Digital Code|
|Outside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||14.4 x 19.8 x 17.8|
|Inside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||9.8 x 15.2 x 11.9|
|Volume (cubic inches)||1648 cubic inches|
|Weight (lbs)||121.3 lbs|
|Door Opening in inches (hxw)||9.8 x 13|