PointSafe offers a good level of security with a solid single walled steel body and a doubled walled door that helps to protect the valuable content inside in the event of attack. Large motorised round locking bolts operate automatically when a correct code is entered. Additional anti-drill plate in the door frame offer enhanced protection.
- Solid single walled steel construction with additional anti-drill plate in the door frame to protect the safe bolts
- Emergency key override feature allows for access to the safe in the event of a forgotten user code
- Hotel mode allows guests to program their own user code and finger print which is automatically deleted if the door is left open for 5 minutes or more
- All safes have a keyed alike override key in case the guest forgets the code. Much easier operation for hotel staff.
- Optimised interior space for the storage of laptops with a screen size of up to 16″
Door is large enough to fit 15.2" wide laptop without even tilting. That means that even modern 17.3" screen diagonal "monsters" will fit into this safe. The screen diagonal is much longer than the width of the laptop.
|Insurance Rating Cash||$1,000|
|Insurance Rating Valuables||$10,000|
|Construction||Double walled door, single walled body|
|Locking Method||Digital code|
It will withstand some fire exposure. If you are worried about a fire, we recommend the CombiLine Series with fire rating and burglary protection.
|Outside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||8 x 17.8 x 15.2|
|Inside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||7.9 x 17.7 x 13|
|Volume (cubic inches)||1703 cubic inches|
|Weight (lbs)||33.6 lbs|
|Door Opening in inches (hxw)||5.6 x 15.2|