Combi-Line fire safes offer certified security to ECB.S S2 (EN 14450) which is recognized by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. Fire protection is certified to LFS 30 P (EN15659) for 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Double walled construction with additional fire-proof insulation (according to DIN 14102)
- Composite door construction provides heat protection for the door and bolts
- Large 1" locking bolts with sliding top bolt offer additional security
- CL 440 models are suitable for the storage of A4 documents, files and bulky valuable items. One shelf is included for better utilization of the interior space
- Fold out handle for easy opening
- Mounting hardware included
- Easily programmable, responsive touch screen display
allows for 1,000,000 different combination possibilities.
- Wrong code penalty - after three wrong codes a 5 min.
time out followed by a 20 min. time out for every wrong attempt. This
hinders anyone from guessing the code.
The Combi-Line safe is unique for its level of fire protection paired with burglary protection, making it stand out among competitors. German engineering and high European standards for security ratings mean Combi-Line safes provide protection from break-ins (such as drilling, crowbar attacks, etc.) and offer 30 min. of fire protection at 1850 degrees (standard house fires burn around 1200 degrees). You can rest assured that your important documents and valuables will be safe and protected.
Large size, perfect for several items as well as legal size folders/ binders. Great protection for valuables (watches, jewelry, cash, hard disk drives, iPad, handgun or ammo) and important documents (diplomas, certificates, bank records, etc.) Suitable for laptops (17" height, which is enough for a 17.3" screen diagonal laptop).
This size is also suitable for a small business operation.