This safe is currently out of stock. Expected arrival Jan 2022
Combi-Line fire safes offer certified security to ECB.S S2 (EN 14450) which is recognized by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. Fire protection is certified to LFS 30 P (EN15659) for 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Double walled construction with additional fire-proof insulation (according to DIN 14102)
- Composite door construction provides heat protection for the door and bolts
- Large 1" locking bolts with sliding top bolt offer additional security
- CL 410 models are suitable for the storage of documents and include one shelf for better utilization of interior space
- Fold out handle for easy opening
- Mounting hardware included
- Easily programmable, responsive touch screen display allows for 1,000,000 different combination possibilities.
- Wrong code penalty - after three wrong codes a 5 min. time out followed by a 20 min. time out for every wrong attempt. This hinders anyone from guessing the code.
The Combi-Line safe is unique for its level of fire protection paired with burglary protection, making it stand out among competitors. German engineering and high European standards for security ratings mean Combi-Line safes provide protection from break-ins (such as drilling, crowbar attacks, etc.) and offer 30 min. of fire protection at 1850 degrees (standard house fires burn around 1200 degrees). You can rest assured that your important documents and valuables will be safe and protected.
Compact Size, enough to put standard size folders in. Perfect for valuables like watches, cash, hard disk drives, iPad, handgun or ammo. The door opening is 10.6" wide and 8.2" high.