Padlock is keyed alike. The 64Ti series padlocks are made out of Titalium, which is a special aluminum alloy - similar to what is used in airplanes for strength and years of faultless performance. The finish looks like a nice smooth stainless steel.
- Paracentric keyway for picking resistance
- light and secure body that is as strong as brass in terms of pulling and torque resistance
- Chrome plated brass core for improved corrosion resistance
- Steel shackle with 1/2" clearance and 5/32" shackle diameter
- Excellent shackle plating
- Lifetime warranty
- Outdoor/Indoor padlock
- Use to secure cabinets or small utilities
- Commonly used to secure paper towel dispensers, soap dispensers, toilet paper dispensers etc.
|Horizontal clearance [b]||33/64"|
|Vertical clearance [c]||17/32"|
|Shackle diameter [d]||5/32"|