- Abus 141-Series Black Universal Hasp with integrated Diskus Padlock 26/70
- Ideal for use on double hinge doors, vans, trucks, gates and vending machines
- Solid hardened metal locking case prevents attacks on the integrated padlock
- Mounting Hardware INCLUDED: hardened steel screws, drilling template and spacers up to 5mm height leveling
- Can be mounted on either side of van door; with key retain for added security
- Easy to operate with one hand
- Cylinder cover to keep the dirt out!
The hardened steel hasp is powder coated with a zinc plating underneath. All the mounting hardware and support plates are Eterna plated. That makes the hasp extremely tough and highly corrosion resistant. That is perfect for outdoor sheds, boat storage, warehouses and even work vans.
The Diskus 26/70 padlock
- Padlock is key-retaining. That means you cannot remove the lock while the padlock is opened. That is very important and comes with benefits and potential drawbacks:
- Since the key cannot be removed in the open position, workers will generally feel much, much more inclined to lock the hasp after using it. Especially since you cannot close the door when the lock is locked outside of the hasp (the closed shackle will hit the staple).
- The potential drawback is that you might want a certain door closed, but unlocked at times. This is not possible with this hasp!
- Consider your use case carefully, your security might benefit greatly from improved behavior, great security and corrosion resistance, but you have to make sure that it will work for you.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body
- Massive inner base for enhanced security
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from special alloy hardened steel
- Drill and pull resistant cylinder
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology - maximum strength
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Made in Germany