Designed for doors closing flush. In other words door leaf and door frame are level when the door or gate is closed.
If you need a corner solution or the frame and door/gate do not line up flush, please choose the 140/190 version with a double joint for more flexibility.
- Secure with a padlock, best suited for High Security Padlocks, due to the high security nature of this hasp. Security is only as strong as its weakest link! We recommend a ABUS 83/55 or ABUS Granit padlock to go with it.
- Probably the highest quality and security hasp on the market today.
- To secure warehouses, containers, sheds with expensive power tools or vehicles in it.
- High protection and good corrosion resistance
- Two hardened hinge pins
- Tough white heart malleable iron
- Hardened staple
- Including coach bolts and back plate. The back plate will prevent the hasp from being ripped from the door and frame.
- Hidden screws
- Made in Germany
|Hole Diameter:||35/64" suitable for High Security Padlocks|